Friday 7 December 2012

There's a First Time for Everything, Right?

Here goes nothing!

I've never been into the whole "blogging" thing before.... never really saw the appeal. However, I've recently taken a real interest in photography (getting a new camera is probably the cause of that), and would love some support and feedback on my progress. I know it's not exactly a unique idea, but a good friend of mine (shout-out to Jessica over at http://littlemapleleaf.blogspot.ca/ !) has taken on the same interest... and I guess I just want a place to share what I've been doing. I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, but I want this to be something different than just "social media" and statuses - this is about what I've actually been doing.

I have a Canon Rebel T3i. I'm trying to re-learn Photoshop as well... so any tips will be greatly appreciated!!

Here's a couple of the first photos I took. These ones are un-edited. 







I'll be posting more later. These are just a random few from the first couple of weeks I had the camera. Feel free to share your thoughts! Here's to the start of something good. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! a blog .. I'm so excited!!!!
    I love your pics Andrea.. especially that last one of the little kitty ;) miss Krackle!

    I would recommend putting your photos on "extra large". All you gotta do is click on the photo when writing up your post & adding your photos and little options should come up that can change the size! That way we can see detail :D!

    Love Jess

    ReplyDelete