Friday 19 April 2013

Food!

I have some new photos coming soon... really I do!
But until then, here are some pictures of food I've taken over the past few months. Keep in mind, these were taken with my iPhone, so not necessarily the best photos ever. But still mouth-watering! And let's be honest... who doesn't love looking and drool-worthy recipes?!

I must confess, I didn't make this. East Side Mario's salad!

This smoothie wasn't fully blended yet, but I loved the way it looked.

Homemade jalapeno popper chicken with roasted potatoes, and a salad with homemade dressing.

Strawberry-chocolate chip waffle.

Apple cinnamon tea from Tim Horton's.

Breakfast a few weeks ago. Homemade french toast, plated nicely.

It looks like a bit of a mess, but oh-so-good: vegetarian Mexican taco bake.

Hope you're hungry!
More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment