Monday 3 June 2013

Trip to Maui

Last week, the hubby and I got back from a "second honeymoon/first anniversary/just because we wanted to" trip to Maui. I cannot get over how stunningly beautiful the island is. Hawaii had been on our "to-do" list for quite some time, so we were pretty excited for this one. 

We stayed at Outrigger Napili Shores in Napili Bay. It's a condo company, and our little room had everything we needed, including a full kitchen. I HIGHLY recommend this place if you're considering a trip! They have condos in many different places, not just Maui.

The trip was fantastic... but there was a big downfall. I ended up getting sick our first full day there (and we were only there for four days!) and had no energy and no appetite, so I couldn't go for a surfing lesson and we had to cancel the luau. So that meant a lot of wandering around the beach, going into Lahaina to check out the aquarium, and lounging by the pool. Oh, and hanging with the sea turtles at the resort, on World Turtle Day!!! Not the worst trip ever. 

Now, onto the pictures. We only took close to 400, so these ones are just a few of my favourites! Enjoy! If you have any memories of Maui, please share them. I'd love to hear!










No comments:

Post a Comment